Our privacy statement
This privacy statement applies only to information collected through our website and not to information collected offline.
What information is collected
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You do, however, have the option to visit our site anonymously.
How your information is used
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. You may also receive occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from our emails, simply look for the detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How your information is protected
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order, submit information, or access your account.
All sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. This database is only accessed by specially authorized individuals who are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, Social Security number, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Information disclosed to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing service to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, information that is not personally identifiable may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may occasionally include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies, and we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act compliance
We comply with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age, and our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are 13 years of age or older.
Terms and conditions
This policy was last modified on June 14, 2018.
c/o Hexagon Ragasco North America
5150 Northwest 40th Street
Lincoln, NE 68524